RESOURCES FOR THE VISIT OF THE RELICS OF
SAINTS LOUIS AND ZELIE MARTIN AND SAINT THERESE
TO IRELAND FOR THE WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES IN 2018
"The World of St. Therese and Her Family," A Photo Gallery
In honor of the visit of the relics of Sts. Louis and Zelie Martin and their daughter, St. Therese of Lisieux, to Ireland for the World Meeting of Families in 2018 I have created a unique photo gallery. With more than 350 period and contemporary photos, some never published before, it invites you to accompany Louis and Zelie from birth through the concrete reality of the human life in which they became holy, the life of their daughter Therese, and their rise to sainthood. Use the side arrows to advance a your own pace, or present to a group by projecting from the Web. I hope that many people will enter the world of the Martin family before or after praying in the presence of the relics and that persons all over the world will join them in coming to know and love this holy family.
LISTEN TO TWO ONLINE COVERSATIONS
ABOUT STS. LOUIS AND ZELIE MARTIN
- "Louis and Zelie Martin, Witnesses of Hope." Maureen O'Riordan is interviewed Among the topics explored:
- Why are people drawn to Louis and Zelie Martin today?
- What can we learn from them?
- What were they like as spouses, parents, business owners?
- What challenges did their family
- "The canonization of Louis and Zelie Martin." Maureen O'Riordan is interviewed about:'
- the history of their cause for sainthood
- the process that led to their canonization
- the healing of Pietro Schiliro, the newborn Italian child whose cure was accepted as the miracle for their beatification
- the cure of Carmen Perez Pons, the baby girl born in Valencia, Spain in 2008 whose healing was accepted as the miracle for their canonization
THREE AUDIO CONFERENCES BY MAUREEN O'RIORDAN
AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD SINGLY OR AS A SET.
Saints Louis and Zélie Martin: Lay Persons, Spouses, and Parents
A reflection on the life, pirituality, and contemporary significance of the Martin spouses.
"A MAP OF ST. THERESE'S WAY OF CONFIDENCE AND LOVE"
The essence of Therese's discovery and its significance for us.
"how can we love one another? st. therese's practice of sisterly love in her carmelite community."
Rich in real-life stories about the women with whom St. Therese lived and of the many different ways in which, not without struggle, she loved them.
LOOK FOR MORE RESOURCES TO BE ADDED SOON!